What we do?
The most fundamental part of the accounting process is the bookkeeping, get this right and the rest will follow naturally. But this isn't always a natural fit for most business owners. Parks Bookkeeping Services can carry out as much or as little of this process as per your requirements, consistently, efficiently and meticulously so that it frees you up to do what you do best - running your company. We complete accounts to trial balance ready for your monthly or quarterly management accounts or year end. If there's part of the process that you wish to undertake, we can train you to use your preferred digital accounting package. If you're still working on Excel spreadsheets for the moment then that's no problem either.
PBS can work with you on-site at your offices (within Central London and into Essex) or off-site at ours and can work with you whatever best suits your needs. We offer a range of accounting software as 'the one size fits all' approach may not be suitable for your business, we can make an informed choice once we know what it is that you do and what you want in return from the software used in order to make a good fit. We use an online client portal for file transfer and partner with
Receipt Bank to assist with processing large amounts of business debit and credit card receipts as well as employee expenses.
- Purchase ledger control
- Sales ledger conrol
- Bank, paypal and credit card reconciliations
- Online shop integration
- Nominal ledger control
- Wages journal
- Fixed asset register
- VAT and acting as your agent
- Software partnering, support and training
In order to necessitate future business decisions PBS are able to provide you with a current business snapshot, discussing and advising whether the business appears healthy or not. We can also help with forward planning too, handy if you're deciding whether to buy that extra forklift, dishwasher or delivery van, find financial assistance in order to grow in line with sales demand or have a dire need for an influx of staff. Speak to us too if investors or the bank require business plan financials.
- Month end journals
- Reporting including profit & loss account and balance sheet
- Budgetary control, variance reporting, cashflow forecasts and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
And after the legwork is done, it's time to finalise the accounts for the year end. If you have an accountant, Parks Bookkeeping Services are happy to liaise with them on your behalf. If you don't, we're able to complete tax returns and make submissions for small businesses and sole traders.
- Filing with HMRC and Companies House via agent status
- FRS 102 and FRS 105 reporting
- Self Assessments for sole traders and partnerships - please download the form if you wish us to quote on your self assessment.
- A free initial consultation
- Dedicated qualified bookkeeper
- Software of your choice
- On-site in businesses across Central London and into Essex
- Off-site service for any UK based business
- Bespoke service
- Competitive monthly retainer
- UK based staff with UK taxation experience and knowledge
- 24 hour helpline
Receipt Bank Postbox
Because every business has different needs, Parks Bookkeeping Services offers three packages for your business; essentials, full and premium. Please see below:
Optional extras are available to top up packages.
Be rest assured though that if you have a budget in mind, PBS will do our best to meet it. Pricing starts from £60 per month, which is paid as a retainer at the beginning of the month via direct debit. We use GoCardless to collect the monthly retainer.