We add value ...
We're not just a necessary evil, we do actively and passionately help you to grow your business. We do this by offering:
- A 'Complimentary Business Future Health & Wealth Check Up' meeting via Zoom - this will give you the opportunity to see if we'll be a good fit for your company as we discover what you, your business and your future plans are and advise on how we can help you achieve them.
- Dedicated qualified bookkeeper - you'll be assigned to one bookkeeper so that you always have at least one point of contact. This bookkeeper is dedicated to continuing their professional development so will always be across the latest news, developments and legislation.
- Software of your choice - we're not a one software fits all practice. If you're currently using an accounting software package we'll always try to accommodate it, if not then we'll advise on what we feel would be the best software for you and your company.
- 100% digital practice - well 99.9%, we still have the odd client that sends us some paperwork, and that's OK too. We'll work with you in order to create a software stack that creates a seamless digital journey. It not only saves paper, it also saves storage space, time and therefore, money as well. Plus we'll only ever have to physically meet you once (for Anti Money Laundering Regulations [AMLR]) so it doesn't matter where in the UK you're based. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver a near 100% digital experience in order to cut our carbon footprint down to the bare minimum.
- Bespoke service - once we've discovered everything about you, your business and your plans we will advise on the best practice that we would employ to help you achieve your goals. It's then up to you how much or little of that package you wish us to undertake.
- Competitive monthly retainer - we don't simply crunch the numbers, hence why we don't charge by the hour. We offer value, we're not only here to do, but we are here to advise too. All of our packages include advisory services as standard.
- UK based staff with UK taxation experience and knowledge - why would you entrust one of the most important parts of your business to someone who isn't UK trained, and who isn't dedicated to enhancing their skills, knowledge and experience by continuing their professional development? It's a risk some are prepared to take in order to cut costs, but as the UKs tax system is one of the most complicated in the world, and is only set to get more complicated, wouldn't you feel happier knowing that you're in good, safe hands?
Who PBS partners with ...
We're not a 'one-size fits all' kind of establishment, however we do have our own preferred partners. If you already use your own software, that's fine, we've probably used it already but if you're a little in the dark then please speak to us - don't forget, it won't be long before HMRC has us all 'Making Tax Digital'!
“We have been working with Kim from Parks Bookkeeping for nearly three years now. During this time she has proven to be reliable, trustworthy and professional."
Ivan & Albena Yordanova, Directors, Web solutions and IT support
“We have been more than satisfied with her thorough work, responsive and constructive approach and her ability to get on well with everyone.”
Gwilym Harbottle, Chair of Trustees
Part of MIND, the mental health charity