Making sure you're staff are paid on time is usually, after VAT, every companies worst nightmare. Let Parks Bookkeeping Services take this burden off your hands by looking after the whole process. We're able to run payroll weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whatever fits your current payment schedule. Plus, we'll make sure that RTI is submitted in a timely manner to HMRC on your behalf as your agent.
- Payroll run to your current payment schedule
- Payslips and reports emailed to you for acceptance
- RTI submissions made directly to HMRC
- Starters and leavers including P45
- Annual holiday and duvet day entitlements
- Pensions (see auto enrolment)
- Statutory payments for sickness and parenting pay
- Legal deductions
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- P11s, P11Ds, P32s and year end submission
New for 2018/19
With the upcoming GDPR coming into force from the 25th May 2018, Parks Bookkeeping Service has been committed to finding a way of transferring sensitive payroll data to clients in order to make sure that employee information is kept completely safe. This is being done by way of a third party software called Pay Dashboard, using two-step authentication to keep data safe, payroll information is passed between the bureau and client through the vault, and when it's time for employees to receive their payslips, P60s, P11Ds or P60s, they can do so by logging into their own personal dashboard and retrieving their data. More information on Pay Dashboard can be found here.
Pensions including auto enrolment
Did you know that all new employers have to set up auto enrolment for their employees at the same time as they set up their payroll? And that all employers must make sure that they are compliant by submitting a declaration to The Pension's Regulator within 5 months of setting up the pension? It's just as important to check that exisiting company pension plans meets the auto enrolement criteria as well as setting them up. If you've not already read Kim's blog post then please find 5 minutes to do so - Will auto enrolment affect me?
Parks Bookkeeping Services are well placed to look after your pension scheme as either a managed or non-managed service, just let us know which you'd prefer. And if you need help finding a pension scheme, PBS can help there too.
- Running pensions for auto enrolment at the same time on the same payment schedule as payroll
- Pension contribution reports
- .csv file for upload onto pension scheme contribution website
- Online submission of pension contributions to pension provider (managed service only)
- Full package of administrative letters (managed service only)
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
For building contractors Parks Bookkeeping Services have that all important CIS module as part of their payroll bureau to help contractors through the process of taking on subcontractors, verifying them, paying them, administering the CIS 300 monthly return and sending the returns to HMRC electronically. PBS's system can cope with differing payment schedules, check verification berfore submission in order to make sure you're deducting the correct amount of tax from your subcontracotrs and can separate labour from materials, equipment and VAT.
- Online subcontractor verification
- Payments made at differing intervals
- Reports and CIS monthly returns
- RTI submissions
Because every business has different needs it's difficult, so PBS offers three packages for both Payroll and Auto enrolment setup; essential, full and premium. Please see below:
Directors Pay and Dividend Calculator
Below is a link to download the 2018/19 pay and dividend calculator for directors; this will help you to decide what you should pay yourself to be as tax efficient as possible in the next tax year.
Please get in touch now for:
- A free initial consultation
- Dedicated qualified payroll administrator
- Off-site service for any UK based business
- GDPR compliant
- Bespoke service
- Competitive monthly retainer
- UK based staff with UK taxation experience and knowledge
- 24 hour helpline
* Please note: The price of this service is fully deductible for tax purposes, which means, in effect, HM Revenue and Customs will refund you a portion of the cost (subject to the rate of tax you pay).
Optional extras are available to top up packages.
Be rest assured though that if you have a budget in mind, PBS will do our best to meet it. Pricing for payroll packages only starts from £35 per month, which is paid as a retainer at the beginning of the month via direct debit and includes the Pay Dashboard subscription. We use GoCardless to collect the monthly retainer.